Saturday, September 1, 2007

FINALLY--A Monkey!

Yes! I finally saw a monkey just randomly walking down the street. Well, that's not entirely true. His owner was walking him. Yes, walking him like a dog. Love it! Naturally, I stopped him and asked if I could take a picture. He wanted Rs. 100 but I got him down to Rs. 50 which is about $1.25 (hey people, it's all about bargaining.) Well, that was 50 Rupees well-spent because I also got a little show. My video is shorter than the actual performance because I turned off the camera too early but you are still able to get a small taste of the pleasure I enjoyed watching this performance. Go Monkey Go! (To see the video, just click on the title of this post above the picture.)

3 comments:

Dhaval Doshi said...

Hi Stella,

I came across your blog when I was searching for the IMBA program on Google. Anyway, if you might remember, I'm the guy who had come down the other day during your class break to know more about the course. I spoke to Den and other class mates of yours.

Anyway, just dropped in to say, Nice blog.

BTW, I'm a jain :-)

Anonymous said...

This is total monkey abuse. And let's not forget, did you ever get your rabies shot? Stay away from the monkey!

Anonymous said...

What?!@? So you've seen a monkey and now you're done blogging?? What gives?