Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Me! Me! CHEESE!

Speaking of star, everyone wants to be one, even if it`s just for a little while. Or at least, have a really good picture of themselves taken. Sometimes, when I`m out and about taking pictures, people want me to take a picture of them as well even though they know there`s unfortunately no way I can give them the picture. I even had someone ask me to take a picture of their baby! Just because! I wonder if it`s some sort of good luck. I don`t know. Anyway, yesterday another person asked if I would publish the pictures online, in the newspapers, and on TV. Well, there`s only so much I can do. I`m just not yet famous enough outside India! But I`m sure they`d be happy to know that a few people in countries far, far away have seen them on a random girl`s blog. So, without any further ado, meet some of my random friends!

No comments: