Thursday, August 9, 2007

Brown Like Me

This morning, I accidentally cut the back of my ankle. If I was in the States right now, I'd usually go for a hot pink or neon green band-aid. But all I have is a box I bought the other day here in Mumbai. And guess what, the band-aids are brown! I guess because this is India so the band-aids are darker for darker people. How cool is that? You can't really tell from the picture, but rest assured, that band-aid is brown. Not as dark as I am but hey, it's the thought that counts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me thing of India.Arie!! Brown Skin...

Anonymous said...

still looks like a regular colored bandaid to me

olu

Anonymous said...

Okay, in light of my whole obsession with rain gear and foot fungus, I'm a little concerned about this cut on the back of your ankle.