Friday, August 31, 2007

Take A Look Inside...


...the secret lair! Ok, just kidding. It's just classroom 504, the IMBA classroom. This is where we have class everyday. Along with class time, I study here at least 1-2 hours/day here and also meet with my presentation groups here. So, yeah, I'm here a lot. Anyway, these pics are from the 1st day of school. We had to wear suits. To class? Yeah, I know. Luckily, the only other times we have to wear suits is when we go on corporate visits. Usually, though, we wear business casual so everyday I'm in a skirt and blouse of some sort. Saturdays we wear whatever we want (as long as we don't wear shorts.) Friday has also been christened Polo Shirt Friday so many of us wear save our 1 or 2 polo shirts for Fridays so we can be matchy-matchy.

No comments: