Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Welcome Dinner

Last night, after our first 2 classes, Prof. Venkatesh (or Venky as everyone calls him) took us out on behalf of Welingkar. We had dinner in a wonderful restaurant. The Indian food was sooo good that I literally ate myself ill. (Don't worry, I was OK by morning.) Anyway, he told us a lot about the program, and I have to say, I'm excited about it. I hope we are able to do all the stuff he's trying to plan. Company visits, a Mumbai bus tour, even a trip to Delhi and the Taj Mahal.

By the way, yes, those are bantu knots in the ol' hair, and yes, they're cool. What's it to ya?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of a perm!

olu

Chiung-Yin said...

bantu knots are painful! remember when ashanti did something similar to my hair for halloween? but I guess you're used to braids...