Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Woof

There are plenty of stray dogs in Mumbai. You don't usually see them all hanging out like this though. I think this is just special at the beach. I have never been a fan of dogs, but now, I'm even more cautious of them. One could be rabid and come after you. This, of course, is very rare, but you never know--that is why some travel health officials recommend a rabies shot before coming here. So when I see one, I walk as far away from it as possible. Mama didn't raise no fool!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Stella! I love your blog! I can't believe you are living in India!! Tell us about the food!!

Anonymous said...

Did you get a rabies shot....GET OUT OF DODGE NOW!

Anonymous said...

This is a problem. A big one. Especially with you not having your rabies shots. Not that you're a dog but you know.