Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Delhi Revisited


My last entry on Delhi wasn’t the sweetest, so here is my way of making up for it. This is the Lotus Temple in Delhi. It’s as beautiful inside as it is outside. Interesting thing happened while visiting here. I was harassed by a gang of mosquitos. Literally. Some of you know that, unfortunately, I am one of those people who happen to be a particularly tasty treat for mosquitoes. In India, if I was spending the day outdoors, there was no way I was going outside without first coating myself in bug spray. Well, I must have forgotten to put some on this evening because a hoard of those little nasties was following me around for about five minutes. I ended up having to run into the temple. My classmates nearly fell to the ground laughing. Hey, now you calm down. It’s not funny!!! Well, maybe a little… ;-)

No comments: