Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vino


Did you know that there is an Indian wine industry? Yeah, neither did I. But there is, folks. We visited one a in Nasik, which is 5-6 hours from Mumbai by bus. The bus ride was great. We stuffed ourselves with Domino’s pizza and played bus games like I did when I was in middle school while some others attempted to watch some Jean Claude Van Damme film on the bus’ DVD player. Anyway, the owner of the vinyard gave us unprecedented access to the entire process. And for a small fee, you can participate in a wine tasting lesson. I even bought a bottle of the delicious Indian wine as a gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummm! This sounded like fun. **maybe it's just the wine part getting to me, lol** You everything I like doing - eating, playing games, wine tasting...

Anonymous said...

Yummm! This sounded like fun. **maybe it's just the wine part getting to me, lol** You everything I like doing - eating, playing games, wine tasting...